Vanity Page!!

I just got Ginger's photos of me during the trip - and to be fair, she just got mine of her!  She actually made me look pretty good, so I'm going to post them here for those of you who get annoyed when there aren't any photos of me in the blog!!  Thanks, Ginger!!

In the Toronto airport at the beginning of the trip.

These Chinese silk rugs are totally pettable!


It's so much harder than it looks!

What a sad little elephant!

This flower creation looks great because I got a LOT of help!

Getting my kitty fix!

Everything tastes great in an environment like this!

Ta da!  Queen of the White Temple! Skirts or long pants are required at all the temples.

Peek-a-boo!

Such comfy seats on the bus!

Sure hope I don't mess this up for them!


Did I mention that it's really, REALLY hot in Thailand?



This little girl and I were having a moment until someone dropped the other cat down near us.  After that it didn't go so well!

Wish I could remember what silly song we were singing!

I love the happiness in this photo!


Sakurako loves doing ABCs on my computer. "Q" is her favorite letter!!

There were a lot of dinners that started like this!

That, my friends, is a Kobe steak in it's natural habitat!

So magical!  No wonder it's  World Heritage Site!

Cat Cafe!


Communing!

Listening to the dance instructions - in Japanese!  Sure glad they also demonstrated!

The crouching was the hardest part.

Hurray!  We survived!

Tearing into dinner!



Love these guys!


Comments

  1. It was such a joy to share this experience with you! And so enjoy reading about what we did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly had a fine time!! Thanks for being such a terrific travel buddy!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, October 9, 2017 – Nagoya to Atlanta

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 – Pattaya